Shout Me

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....

It seems like forever since I last blogged... I have been very busy filling orders for my latest product... hooded towels. These towels are great, they are big enough for kids up to age 5. They are trimmed in fabric and come complete with a machine embroidered name of your choosing!! Take a look at 6 out of the 7 orders I filled on the weekend (#7 is for a birthday gift, so no peeking till after the little dudes party).

I also found some time to work on this table runner for myself (wow that never happens, lol). This will be my spring and summer runner. I experimented a little with the quilting pattern and chose a meandering pattern instead of my usual linear quilting style.

hmmmmm.... what else have I been up to... My BFF is having twins this summer so I have been discussing fabrics with her for her crib sets, she has chosen fabrics from this line, they are on their way and I can not wait to get started!

With the weather warming up, I can not help but think about our favorite summer activity, camping. We have been camping for many years, but we certainly do not rough it anymore, we have been gradually upgrading our living quarters over the past few years. We now have a 28 foot travel trailer that we just love. I have been working on a rag quilt for my Sons bunk (the one for my daughter will be made eventually, but she is not yet sleeping in the bunk). Here are the fabrics I have chosen, almost all of them were from my stash, which is exciting.

The camping fabric on the left is no longer in print and I am searching all over for 2.5 more yards to make some pillowcases and have enough fabric to make an identical quilt for my daughter.... so the search continues...
Please don't forget about our facebook contest, you could win a gift certificate!!!
I would love to know if anyone is reading my blog, so if you have a minute, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by.
Happy Spring!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment