Shout Me

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Adorable little dinosaur quilt.

I started this business selling only rag quilts just like this one. Lately, I have been busy with some other items like table runners, dresses and crayon rolls, but I still enjoy making the rag quilts. I love making these quilts for babies, there is something so special about a baby's blanket. Both my kids have their "blankies" and they just love them, I am so glad that I can make something that will be special to a new little person for years to come.

This blanket is made using the "Oh boy" line of fabrics designed by David Walker. The white print has orange, blue and green dinosaurs on it, the coordinating stripe is blue and green and from the same line. The back is a light blue flannel with little circles on it. Inside is soft and bright batting for softness and warmth.













No comments:

Post a Comment