Shout Me

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wheels Stripe Quilt

As soon as I saw this fabric I knew that I had to order it and turn it into a quilt. The browns and oranges are so retro it reminds me of when I was a kid. The map print fabric makes me think of those playmats that you can drive the hotwheels cars on. This would be a fun little quilt for someone moving into a toddler bed or even as a baby shower gift for someone who is having a little boy. It certainly would grow with a little person and be a cherished keepsake for many many years. It measures aprox 40" by 50", the backing and binding are a coordinating brown circle print. If you would like to puchase this quilt, email me or find me on etsy.





I love reading your comments, please take a moment and tell me what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment